Friday, January 1, 2010

Maddie

This morning Maddie was very lethargic and was having trouble breathing. We packed her up and went off to Tufts where she is now. They kept her overnight to try to figure out what is going on. The ultrasound that they did today showed fluid around her heart and a possible growth around her heart as well. The ultrasound that our regular vet did a couple of weeks ago didn't show any growth that I'm aware of. I hope that they can figure out what is wrong and come up with a treatment plan to keep her comfortable for as long as possible. She was a trooper, though. Please be well, my sweet piggy.

Some pictures I took today for my Project 365. I was planning on participating in the New Year's Sunrise challenge but the sky was so overcast today that I didn't get to see a sunrise.

No comments: